In addition to catering for individuals, couples and families who want to dive, Rubicon Diving also caters for groups of divers who want to come to Lanzarote specifically to dive. This raises two key questions for dive organisers.
Why Dive in Lanzarote?For a number of very good reasons, because:
- Lanzarote offers all year round diving, the sea temperature ranges from 18 degrees Celsius at their lowest in winter to a high of 24 in summer. The island’s mild climate means that even in winter we get excellent weather most days.
- Lanzarote offers a wide variety of different dive sites that suit all levels of divers from novice to advanced through to technical divers looking for something extra (see our example package for an illustration of a week’s diving with us).
- Lanzarote’s many dive sites include volcanic lava flows, abundant sea life, caves, swim-throughs and wrecks.
- Lanzarote, unlike many other dive destinations, offers a whole range of things for you to do when you are not diving and is a perfect destination for any non-diving companions that might come with you. Non-diving attractions include the Timanfaya National Park, Jameos del Aqua, Cesar Manrique’s house, the green caves as well as other activities such as surfing, snorkelling, walking and relaxing and soaking up the sun.
Why dive with Rubicon Diving?
- Because we are the largest and best equipped dive centre on the island
- As we have two dive boats and three vans we can provide dive groups with a dedicated boat and van for the duration of your stay and diving. This means that your group gets to stay and dive together on all dives, no matter where they take place on the island..
- We will provide your group with a dedicated host, who will act as your dive guide and we will also provide a divemaster to accompany your group if needed.
- We are a ‘rebreather friendly’ dive centre and have experience of a wide range of CCR systems.
- We can tailor make a package to suit YOUR needs, this can include the level of divers in the group e.g. from all novice, to all advanced, from a long weekend trip to a full week and we can even put together packages dedicated solely to technical and/or rebreather divers. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have sufficient equipment so that you can use the same gear on each dive throughout your stay.
- Our group package prices provide a discount on our normal dive pack prices and are inclusive of all dive costs including equipment hire and transportation. (see our example package). For more information on tailor made packages please contact us at email@example.com
|Rubicon Diving Example Dive Package|
|Day||Location||Dive Site||Max Depth||Boat or van|
|Day One||Playa Blanca||Twin Pipes||18m||Boat|
|Day Two||Mala||Mala Deep||30m||Van|
|Day Three||Puerto del Carmen||Waikiki Wrecks||30m||Boat|
|Wrecks||Puerto del Carmen||Harbour Wrecks||30m||Boat|
|Day Four||Playa Blanca||Playa Flamingo||18m||Boat|
|Playa Blanca||Wrecks and Caves||18m||Boat|
|Day Five||Puerto del Carmen||The Cathedral||30m||Boat or Van|
|Puerto del Carmen||Blue Hole||30m||Boat or Van|
|Details||Total number of Dives: 10|
|COST: 400.00 € per Person (*discount applies for the organizer)|
|Price includes a dedicate boat/van for the periode of the package and transferes to and from hotel/airport/dive centre.|